EMIR J. PHILLIPS
JD, MSFS, MBA, ChFC, CLU, CEPT
EMIR J. PHILLIPS has over two decades of professional experience in business. He is the founder of Wealth Directives, Inc., a California corporation specializing in estate planning, guaranteeing retirement income, and lifestyle protection. He is also a real estate broker with Keller Williams and a Series 65 Investment Advisor Representative. Emir is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana, where his parents settled after fleeing Cuba in 1962, and where he continues to maintain a home. Naturally, Emir is a lifelong – and finally rewarded – fan of the New Orleans Saints. He has lived in Santa Monica, California, for the past twenty years.
Specialties / Services include, but are not limited to:
- Retirement Planning Specialist
- Income Stream and Inheritance Protection
- Investment Advisor Representative (Series 65)
- Financial Representative/Stock Broker (Series 63 and 7)
- Cash Balance Plan Certified Analyst
- IRS Certified Tax Preparer
- Medicare AARP/Annuity Certified Specialist
- Life, Disability, Health, Long-Term Care Insurance Specialist
MSFS: Master of Science in Financial Services. Advanced graduate level training in analyzing, planning and implementing integrated strategies in high net-worth financial planning involving thirteen graduate courses at The American College.
ChFC: Chartered Financial Consultant. Advanced financial training and certification in financial planning, trusts, retirement, and employee benefits involving eight graduate courses at The American College.
“The highest compliment we can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Thank you for your trust!”